Adsense 1

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My New Tech Blog

I had a tech blog at livejournal and making new post there was time consuming(had to login to livejournal to post new entries). Mails to journal id was allowed only for paid customers.

I have a different blog for my personal events here which allowed me to post the from anywhere by just sending a mail. I like this feature very much in blogger and am posting all the blogs i had in liverjournal to blogger(this blog). I will be using this new blog to post all my further findings/experiments in Linux and other technologies that interests me.

I am posting the blogs here from livejournal with the same date i posted there so as to remember things and days. So you will see back dated posts here.

Thanks! for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment